Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day #1490

Not only do cats number their days of captivity, but so do some of their owners. We are 10 days away from having had Tony for 1500 days, but who's counting.

This morning, early this morning, Tony decided it was time for food. Not only did he jump on our bed, walking on me, he also began to knock items off of my end table. After about 40 minutes of trying to get him out of our room, I stormed- yes, stormed at 5:15am- to feed the cats. Tony was nowhere to be found. He must have been plotting or he was in hiding seeing me storm to the cat food.

Skittles, the other cat, was happy as can be to be fed. I don't mind her morning antics, however, she's beginning to become more and more aggressive in the morning hours. I think she's helping him out to annoy me each and every morning before 6am. I still wish we had a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment