Lately, and by lately I mean every day, Tony sits right where we walk and stand. Some could make excuses for that- he's just trying to be with you in the same room or he's try to get your attention, or he's trying to find a comfortable place. I don't buy it. I think he knows exactly what he is doing.
The other night, Monday (8/22/11), around every corner you could see his tail. It was as if he was trying to trip me with it. I think I stepped on his tail three times. Not once was on purpose either! I was going between the kitchen and dining room with food for the kids and every time he would adjust his position. Half of the time, where he was standing, I couldn't see him- carrying a child, highchair tray, and anything else and BOOM, there he was.
He had food. He had drink. But no, right up my butt. A chocolate lab sounds better every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment